In 2021, Scientific Reports published over 1,020 Materials Science papers and we are pleased to share with you 100 of the most downloaded articles* from last year.
- ultralight aerogel material for aircraft engine noise reduction
- heavy metal-infused proteins enable sharp organismal “tools” that reduce force requirements
- high-performance superconducting wires for fusion
- supercapacitor materials from plastic waste
- light-induced levitation of ultralight carbon aerogels
Congratulations to all authors who contributed to these highly valuable research papers!
*Data obtained from SN Insights, which is based on Digital Science's Dimensions.
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on Springer Nature Materials Community, please sign in